SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express up to $500 cashback or $250 statement credit
Table of Contents
- 1 What’s the deal with the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express?
- 2 How do I get the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express deal?
- 3 What else do I need to know about the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express deal?
What’s the deal with the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express?
We recently posted about the new-and-improved card with the latter offer, as you can also earn up to 5% cashback, including 3% on the category of your choice, but there’s currently two offers available.
- The usual offer is a $250 statement credit when you spend at least $5,000 in the first 6 months of cardmembership, plus 5% cashback at office supply stores in the US and on wireless telephone services that you purchase direct from US service providers and 3% cashback on your choice of category from this list:
- Airfare bought directly from airlines
- Hotel rooms bought directly from hotels
- Car rentals bought from select car hire companies
- US gas stations
- US restaurants
- US purchases for advertising in select media
- US purchases for shipping
- US computer hardware, software and cloud computing buys that you make directly from select providers
Plus you also earn 1% cashback on everything else.
- The new offer offers the same card benefits but instead gives you an extra 2% cashback in statement credits, so lets you earn up to $500 cashback on a spend of up to 25k on purchases in the first 6 months.
Whether you prefer to apply for the usual or new offer, they’re both stated as limited-time only, so you need to get your skates on and apply by August 3rd, 2016.
How do I get the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express deal?
What else do I need to know about the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express deal?
The 5% and 3% cashback amounts apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per calendar year, and you’ll then earn 1% in those categories.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which provide compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.
Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airlines | american | American Express | august | Benefits | BUSINESS CLASS | car | car hire | car rentals | Card | cashback | compensation | credit | Credit Card | credits | deal | Earn | gives | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Hotels | improved | offer | offers | Photo Review | Plus Business | Plus Business Credit Card | products | review | service | Traveling