Table of Contents
What’s the deal for Virgin America Elevate members?
If you’re a new or existing TrueBlue member, you can get your Elevate balance matched to earn thousands of bonus TrueBlue points. You’ll need to show TrueBlue your Virgin America Elevate balance first in order to register for the promotion and then take one round-trip jetBlue flight by August 31st, 2016 to earn a bonus.
Here’s the tiered breakdown:
- If your current Elevate balance is 500 – 5,000, you’ll earn 5,000 TrueBlue points
- If your current Elevate balance is 5,001 – 10,000, you’ll earn 10,000 TrueBlue points
- If your current Elevate balance is 10,001 – 30,000, you’ll earn 30,000 TrueBlue points
- If your current Elevate balance is 30,001 – 50,000, you’ll earn 50,000 TrueBlue points
- If your current Elevate balance is 50,001 or more, you’ll earn 75,000 TrueBlue points
How do I get the Virgin America Elevate members deal?
Email a screenshot of your Elevate account dashboard to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 4th, 2016.
Here’s a sample screenshot:
You need to include your first name, last name and points balance in this email, as well as your TrueBlue number.
If you are yet not a TrueBlue member, sign up here first.
TrueBlue will email you to say you’re registered for the promotion, and you can then book and fly one round-trip jetBlue flight by the end of August, 2016 to earn the bonus.
What else do I need to know about the Virgin America Elevate members deal?
You can transfer across points from other loyalty programs to Virgin Elevate now to boost your balance for this promotion; Citi ThankYou and American Express Membership Rewards transfer at 2:1 and for every 20,000 Starpoints you transfer to TrueBlue, Starwood gives you 25,000 TrueBlue points!