Table of Contents
What’s the deal with Emirates Skywards?
Emirates Skywards has a limited-time status match offer for you to get Gold or Platinum status through the end of November. The applicable criteria state that you should hold a top-tier frequent flyer membership with another airline and have similar travel patterns to the Gold and Platinum tier requirements acquired on regular long-haul flights on the Emirates network.
The benefits of Emirates Skywards include:
- Gold Lounge access
- 50% bonus Skywards Miles
- A guaranteed seat on your chosen flight
- 16kg extra baggage allowance
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage delivery
The benefits of Emirates Skywards Platinum include:
- First Class Lounge access in Dubai
- Lounge access with a guest throughout the Emirates network
- 75% bonus Skywards Miles
- Free Gold membership for a spouse or partner
- ‘Last Seat’ Flex Plus reward tickets
- First class check-in
How do I get the Emirates Skywards deal?
Email a copy of your frequent flyer membership card from another airline to [email protected] by November 30th, 2015. If you qualify for this offer, then Emirates will get back to you.
What else do I need to know about the Emirates Skywards deal?
The Gold or Platinum status is given at the discretion of Emirates.
Get Real Time Deal Alerts and access to 5,000+ Daily Flight Deals and more than 100,000 hotel rates sorted by deals with a Mighty Travels Premium Subscription.