Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select?
For a limited time, the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard is again offering a bonus of 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. The annual fee of $95 is waived in the first year. This card is great for travel benefits, such as:
- Your first checked bag is free for you and up to 4 travel companions on domestic flights.
- You get Group 1 boarding on AA domestic flights.
- Save 25% on in-flight food and beverage purchases on AA and US Airways flights when you pay with your card.
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back, up to 10,000 miles each calendar year.
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees.
With this card, you earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases and 1 mile for every dollar spent everywhere else.
How do I get the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select deal?
Apply here for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard.
What else do I need to know about the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select deal?
The usual sign-up bonus for this is just 30,000 AAdvantage miles, so apply now while the bonus is this high.
The bonus miles are not available if you have had this card in the past 18 months.
Get Real Time Deal Alerts and access to 5,000+ Daily Flight Deals and more than 100,000 hotel rates sorted by deals with a Mighty Travels Premium Subscription.