Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the LifeMiles Visa Signature card?
The LifeMiles Visa Signature card is currently offering 35,000 miles when you spend $2,500 in 3 months. You earn the usual 20,000 miles after you first use your card and then an extra 15,000 miles when you complete the minimum spend requirement. You can apply for this offer by December 31st, 2015.
Here’s why you should apply for this US Bank credit card:
- Earn 35,000 miles when you use your card and spend $2,500 in 3 months
- Earn up to 6,000 miles on your cardmember anniversary
- The annual fee of $75 is waived in the first year
- Redeem your LifeMiles for excess baggage to receive a discount of up to 50%
- Your LifeMiles never expire
You also get plenty of travel benefits including:
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Roadside Dispatch
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
With this card, you earn 2 LifeMiles for every dollar spent on Avianca purchases and 1 LifeMile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
How do I get the LifeMiles Visa Signature card deal?
Apply for the LifeMiles Visa Signature card here by December 31st, 2015 to earn 35,000 LifeMiles.
If this offer has expired, apply for the card here.
What else do I need to know about the LifeMiles Visa Signature card deal?
We wrote an introduction to the card here and let you know that the usual sign-up bonus of 20,000 points and no annual fee was a good deal, so grab the increased points while you can.
Get Real Time Deal Alerts and access to 5,000+ Daily Flight Deals and more than 100,000 hotel rates sorted by deals with a Mighty Travels Premium Subscription.