Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the Amex Everyday Preferred?
We recently posted about the American Express Amex Everyday card with a sign-up bonus of 25,000 points, but the Amex Everyday Preferred now offers 30,000 Membership Rewards when you spend $2,000 in 3 months and offers an even better bonus incentive. You may need to go Incognito to see the offer.
This credit card is a lucrative card for earning Membership Rewards points and has a low minimum spend requirement. The annual fee is $95 (not waived). With this card, you can:
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend just $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Earn 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then it reverts to 1x points).
- Earn 2x points at US gas stations.
- Earn 1x points on other purchases.
- There’s also a great spending bonus incentive – With this offer, use your card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and you earn 50% more points on those purchases, less returns and credits.
Plus the APR is 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
How do I get the Amex Everyday Preferred deal?
You can apply for the Amex Everyday here and it may be best to view in Incognito mode. I saw the offer on two browsers without Incognito at first, but when I reopened the page it reverted to an old offer, so you may want to apply as soon as the offer appears.
If this offer has expired, apply for the card here.
What else do I need to know about the Amex Everyday Preferred deal?
If you use your card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period in order to earn the 50% bonus this card is really hard to beat for everyday spend.
Get Real Time Deal Alerts and access to 5,000+ Daily Flight Deals and more than 100,000 hotel rates sorted by deals with a Mighty Travels Premium Subscription.