Table of Contents
What’s the scoop with KrisFlyer and TrueBlue?
Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer and jetBlue’s TrueBlue loyalty programs have partnered up to provide reciprocal mileage earning. Fly Singapore Airlines and you can now earn TrueBlue points or fly jetBlue to earn KrisFlyer miles.
How do I earn KrisFlyer when flying jetBlue and TrueBlue when flying Singapore Airlines?
Quote your KrisFlyer membership number at the time of reservation and you can earn KrisFlyer miles with jetBlue on these flights:
- Business – Booking class J, C, D or I earns 125%
- Premium Economy / Economy – Booking Class Y, E, K, H, Q, B, L, V, R, W or M earns 100%
- Premium Economy / Economy – Booking Class Z, O, U, S or P earns 50%
To earn TrueBlue points, book your Singapore Airlines-only flight on singaporeair.com and add your TrueBlue number when completing the reservation. Points are earned on Singapore Airlines flights as follows:
- Business – Booking class Z, C, J, D or U earns 1 point / 1 mile flown
- Economy – Booking class S, T, P, Y, B, E, M, H, W or L earns 1 point / 2 miles flown