Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the Marriott Rewards Premier Business card?
We last told you about the 70,000 points Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card offer in June and it’s back again now for a limited time.
However, this time, you need to spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months (instead of $2,000) to earn the 70,000 bonus points and you don’t get one night free in a Category 1-4 property as a sign-up bonus (although you still get one free night in a Category 1-5 property annually after your account anniversary).
If you’re a business owner, here’s why you should apply for the card:
- Earn 70,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn one free night in a Category 1-5 property annually after your account anniversary
- The annual fee of $99 is waived for the first year
- Get on the fast track to elite status
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees
- Get free extra cards for your employees
With this card, you earn:
- 5 points for every dollar spent at Marriott properties
- 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants, car rental agencies and on airline tickets purchased directly with an airline
- 2 points per dollar spent at office supply stores
- 2 points per dollar spent for internet, cable and phone service purchases
- 1 point for every dollar spent on purchases anywhere else
How do I get the Marriott Rewards Premier Business card deal?
What else do I need to know about the Marriott Rewards Premier Business card deal?
It may be better to hold off for the better offer to reappear before applying, but either way this is a great card to have in your wallet.