Citi Prestige card 50,000 bonus ThankYou points – redeemable for $800 of flights on American Airlines or US Airways
Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the Citi Prestige card?
You can still get 50,000 bonus ThankYou points when you sign up for a Citi Prestige credit card and spend $3,000 in the first three months. Prestige is one of Citi’s best credit cards for travel benefits, with a usual sign-up bonus of 30,000 points.
ThankYou points are worth a whopping 60% more when you redeem them for American Airlines or US Airways flights – you can redeem 50,000 sign-up points for $800 of AA or US Airways tickets!
We’ve championed this card in the past, as its benefits easily outweigh the high annual fee of $450, so don’t let it put you off applying. This card gives you:
- 50,000 bonus ThankYou points, redeemable for an $800 American Airlines or US Airways flight, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- $250 air travel credit, which you can use on anything – even for charges on low-cost airlines like Pegasus and AirAsia.
- A complimentary night at any hotel of your choice after a minimum 4-consecutive-night booking with the Citi Concierge Service.
- Access to all the AA Admiral Clubs, and when using Priority Pass you can bring up to two members with you for free.
- Earn 3x on airfare and hotels, 2x on dining and entertainment and 1x on everything else.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Reimbursement for one Global Entry application fee.
How do I get the Citi Prestige card deal?
Apply here for the Prestige here while the sign-up bonus is this high.
What else do I need to know about the Citi Prestige card deal?
You can even get the bonus ThankYou points again if you had this card in the past, as long as you haven’t opened or closed a Citi Prestige card in the past 18 months.