Table of Contents
What’s the deal with MGM Resorts?
Book a minimum 2-night stay at one of these Hyatt M life resorts or other MGM resorts by December 24th, 2015, for a stay by December 24th, 2015, and you’ll receive resort credit of up to $200!
- Bellagio Las Vegas – $200
- Aria Las Vegas – $200
- Vdara Las Vegas – $150
- MGM Grand Las Vegas – $150
- The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas – $150
- Delano Las Vegas – $150
- Las Vegas The Mirage – $150
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas – $100
- New York-New York Las Vegas – $100
- Luxor Las Vegas – $60
- Excalibur Las Vegas – $40
- Beau Rivage Mississippi – amount not stated
- Gold Strike Mississippi – amount not stated
- MGM Grand Detroit – amount not stated
The resort credit is valid at participating food and beverage and spa outlets, for charges posted to your guest room, and does not include gratuity.
As an added bonus, with this offer you can also get 2 tickets for the price of 1 for select Las Vegas shows!
How do I get the MGM Resorts deal?
Book your stay here by December 24th, 2015.
What else do I need to know about the MGM Resorts deal?
A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, to include select hotel amenities.
The fine print states that this offer is exclusively for Royal Caribbean Cruises Line members or Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Society and Celebrity Captains Club members. However, FlyerTalk members have mentioned in this thread that membership isn’t usually checked.
If you’re a member of Hyatt Gold Passport, you should also receive points for your stay as usual.