Citi Thank You Rewards – You can still earn 50,000 sign-up bonus points with the Prestige credit card
Table of Contents
What’s the deal with Citi Thank You Rewards?
You can still get 50,000 ThankYou points when you sign up for a Citi Prestige credit card and spend $3,000 in 3 months!
We’ve written about this great card before, as it has some excellent benefits in the world of travel and is worth applying for even with the usual sign-up bonus of 30,000 points.
Don’t let the high annual fee of $450 put you off applying, as the benefits easily outweigh this.
This card gives you:
- 50,000 bonus ThankYou points – redeemable for an $800 American Airlines/US Airways flight, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- $250 Air Travel Credit, which you can use on anything (even for charges on low-cost airlines like Pegasus and AirAsia).
- A complimentary night at any hotel of your choice after a minimum 4-consecutive-night booking with the Citi Concierge Service.
- Access to all the AA Admiral Clubs, and when using Priority Pass you can bring up to two members with you for free.
- 3x on airfare and hotels, 2x on dining and entertainment, 1x on everything else.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Reimbursement for one Global Entry application fee.
The travel benefits include travel and purchase protection for home and abroad as well as exclusive city guides created especially for Citi Prestige cardmembers.
With Citi ThankYou Rewards Points Transfer, Citi Prestige cardmembers can currently transfer points to eleven airline loyalty programs and one hotel loyalty program:
- Asia Miles
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Etihad Guest
- Flying Blue
- Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
How do I get the Citi Thank You Rewards deal?
Apply here for the Citi Prestige to get the 50,000 points sign-up bonus.
What else do I need to know about the Citi Thank You Rewards deal?
The current higher bonus may only be around for a limited time, so apply now while you can and you’ll benefit from several travel privileges and important protection benefits such as Travel and Emergency Assistance as well as the all-important 50,000 points.
You can even get the bonus ThankYou points again if you had this card in the past, as long as you haven’t opened or closed a Citi Prestige card in the past 18 months.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: after | again | AirAsia | airfare | airline | airlines | Airways | american | American Airlines | Asia | Asia Miles | Atlantic | before | Benefits | bonus | bonus points | Booking | BUSINESS CLASS | Card | cardmembers | cards | Citi | Citi Prestige | Citi Prestige Card | Citi ThankYou | credit | Credit Card | deal | Earn | email | entertainment | Etihad | Etihad Guest | EXCELLENT | fees | Flight | Flying Blue | Flying Club | frequent flyer | Garuda Indonesia | gift | gift cards | gives | Haven | HHonors | Hilton | Hilton HHonors | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Hotels | Indonesia | Krisflyer | low cost | Malaysia | Malaysia Airlines | members | miles | No foreign | Pass | Photo Review | points | prestige | Priority Pass | program | Protection | protection benefits | Purchase Protection | Qantas | Qatar | Qatar Airways | Rewards | Rewards deal | Rewards points | service | Singapore | Singapore Airlines | spend | thankyou | thankyou points | ThankYou Rewards | travel | Traveling | Virgin | Virgin Atlantic | Virgin Atlantic Flying Club | world