Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the 70k Marriott credit card?
We told you about the 70,000 points Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card offer in March and it’s still available now.
Spend just $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months to earn 70,000 bonus points and one night free in a Category 1-4 property, plus the annual fee is waived for the first year!
The 70,000 bonus points and one free night can mean 10 total free nights in a Category 1 location worldwide.
If you’re a business owner, here’s why you should apply for the card:
- Earn 70,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn one free night in a Category 1-4 property (then annually after your account anniversary, you get one free night in a Category 1-5 property)
- The annual fee of $99 is waived for the first year
- Get on the fast track to elite status
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees
- Get free extra cards for your employees
With this card, you earn:
- 5 points for every dollar spent at Marriott properties
- 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants, car rental agencies and on airline tickets purchased directly with an airline
- 2 points per dollar spent at office supply stores
- 2 points per dollar spent for internet, cable and phone service purchases
- 1 point for every dollar spent on purchases anywhere else
Feel like splashing out more with your bonus points? You can use this points converter to see how many nights you can get in a different category hotel:
For instance, two nights at the Category 5 Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is 50,000 points total – and you’d still have 20,000 points left over for a future hotel stay.
How do I get the 70k Marriott credit card deal?
Apply here for the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card while the sign-up bonus is this big.
What else do I need to know about the 70k Marriott credit card deal?
The Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business credit card is a Visa Signature card, which is a valuable tool to have in your wallet, as you get bonus travel rewards and perks like auto rental collision damage waiver and lost luggage reimbursement.
This card is virtually identical to the personal version of the card, which we’ve also written about before, except that the annual fee is slightly cheaper with the latter and right now it only offers 50,000 bonus sign-up points. Also, the business card earns you 2x points on office supply store purchases and on internet, cable and phone services.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Account | after | airline | Bangkok | bonus | bonus points | business | BUSINESS CLASS | car | car rental | Card | cards | Chase | credit | Credit Card | credit card offer | deal | Earn | elite | extra | fees | first | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Luggage | Marriott | Marriott credit card | Marriott Hotel | Marriott Rewards | marriott rewards login | No foreign | offer | Photo Review | points | premier | Premier Business | Rental | Rewards | Rewards Premier | service | spend | travel | Travel Rewards | Traveling