For our Australian readers, we take a quick look at Westpac Altitude Rewards and the Altitude personal credit cards you can apply for that have bonus sign-up offers.
Table of Contents
What's Westpac Altitude Rewards?
Westpac Altitude Rewards is a loyalty program for Westpac Altitude credit cardholders, where you can earn points by using your Westpac Altitude card and then redeem them for a wide range of rewards including:
– Flights, hotel stays and other travel rewards
– Shopping vouchers for homeware, appliances, luggage and more
– Gift card options
– Westpac financial products and services
Who can apply for Westpac Altitude Rewards membership?
You need to be a Westpac Altitude customer, so if you don't already have the credit card, you can apply for one here or at any Westpac branch.
How do I earn points?
Apply for one of the Altitude credit cards to earn a large amount of sign-up points, then use your Altitude to shop with. Regularly check out the Rewards website for bonus partners, where you can earn more points for certain purchases. Add a free cardholder who can also earn you points. Buy a big ticket item with your card to get a large amounts of points, then pay it off before interest is charged.
How do I redeem points?
Tell me about the Westpac Altitude Rewards cards
There are three Westpac Altitude Rewards personal credit cards – Altitude Black, Altitude Platinum and Altitude.
All three cards offer you the choice of either earning Altitude Rewards or Altitude Qantas points.
– Altitude Black – This is one of Westpac's most rewarding cards. You get the highest points earn rate and are rewarded with premium travel and lifestyle services. The annual fee is fairly steep at AUD $395 (US $309) but the high sign-up bonus and rewards are worth it.
Apply now and if you choose to earn Altitude Rewards you get 60,000 Altitude bonus points after making just one purchase by 30th April 2015. You get two free Priority Passes per year and Starwood Gold Preferred Guest membership as well as free insurance and travel benefits. Apply by 19th April 2015.
– Altitude Platinum – Includes free insurance and travel benefits. The annual fee is AUD $150 (US $117).
Apply now and if you choose to earn Altitude Rewards you get 30,000 Altitude bonus points after making just one purchase by 30th April 2015. Apply by 19th April 2015.
– Altitude – The annual fee is AUD $100 (US $78).
Apply now and if you choose to earn Altitude Rewards you get 10,000 Altitude bonus points after making just one purchase by 30th April 2015. Apply by 19th April 2015.