The Aeroplan Air Canada Visa card is currently offering a 25,000 miles welcome bonus, after a $1,000 spend in the first three billing cycles.
This offer is for US citizens, but if you are a current or recent Canadian resident you can apply here with the cross-border application.
While 25,000 miles is not an amazing sign-up offer, there are at least 4 good reasons as to why you should consider applying for this card:
– If you plan to transfer you American Express Membership Rewards points to Air Canada for an available award.
– If you are a serious churner who has gone through many other cards, it's a way to get another 25k.
– The card is issued by TD Bank, so while it's likely that you already have cards issued by Chase, Amex, Citi, Barclays or US Bank, it's unlikely that you already have one with TD.
– Aeroplan miles never expire, as long as your credit card is open and in good standing.
Here's the lowdown on the Aeroplan Air Canada Visa credit card:
– 25,000 miles after a $1,000 spend within the first 3 billing cycles
– Annual fee waived for the first year (then $95)
– 2x Aeroplan miles per dollar spent on Air Canada net purchases
– 1 Aeroplan mile per dollar spent on all other net purchases
You can use your miles to travel to more than 1,200 destinations in over 190 countries worldwide with Air Canada and Star Alliance Member Airlines (including United Airlines and Lufthansa).
If you are approved, you will receive a Visa Signature card if your approved credit limit is $5,000 or greater. If your approved credit limit is less than $5,000, you will receive a Platinum card.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Aeroplan miles | Air Canada | airlines | alliance | american | American Express | American Express Membership | Amex | award | bank | Barclays | bonus | Canada | Card | Chase | cheap flights | Citi | credit | Credit Card | destinations | express | Fare Class | first | Los Angeles | lufthansa | Membership | Membership Rewards | Membership Rewards points | miles | Miles Flown | offer | Plan | Platinum | Platinum card | points | reasons | Rewards | Rewards points | Signature Card | Signature Credit Card | Star Alliance | TD Bank | travel | Travel Insurance | Travelex | United Airlines | US Bank | Visa | visa card | Visa Signature | Visa Signature Card | Welcome Bonus