Table of Contents
What is Amtrak Guest Rewards?
Amtrak Guest Rewards is Amtrak's loyalty points program where you can earn points for each dollar spent on train tickets. You can also earn points by staying with Amtrak's hotel partners or by using an Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard to make purchases.
What are the different ways to earn points with Amtrak Guest Rewards?
With Amtrak travel, you earn:
– 2 points per $1 spent on Amtrak, with a 100-point minimum on each trip.
– 500 points with every qualifying Acela Business Class trip.
– 750 points with every qualifying First Class trip.
– 500 points when you refer a friend to Amtrak Guest Rewards.
With hotel stays, you earn:
– 250 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per qualifying stay with Choice Hotels.
– 10 HHonors Base points and 1 Amtrak Guest Rewards point per eligible US dollar spent with the Hilton HHonors portfolio of hotels.
– 250 points when you stay at La Quinta.
– Up to 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per dollar spent with Starwood.
– 500 Amtrak Guest Rewards points with every qualifying stay with Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Travel-wise, you can also earn Amtrak Guest Rewards points with car rentals, air travel and cruises. Additionally, you can earn points through retail, specialty partners, financial services and more, as well as by using Points for Shopping – Amtrak Guest Rewards' online shopping mall.
The Amtrak Guest Rewards Program Tier:
With the Amtrak Guest Rewards program tier, when travelers earn Select, Select Plus or Select Executive elite status, more bonus points can be earned as well as more perks and rewards. Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) are earned by traveling with Amtrak as well as by participating in special promotions.
What are the different ways to redeem points with Amtrak Guest Rewards?
You can redeem your points for:
– Free Amtrak travel – starting at 1,500 points
– Hotel stays – starting at 5,000 points
– Car rentals – from 6,000 points
– Gift cards to your favorite retailers and restaurants – from 6,000 points
If you take out the Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard, you'll receive 12,000 bonus points after a $500 spend in the first three months,
Plus, Amtrak Guest Rewards are currently offering 500 bonus points after your next trip, so join here and start earning today.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Amtrak | bonus | bonus points | BUSINESS CLASS | car | car rentals | cheap flights | Choice Hotels | class | Earn | executive | Fare Class | favorite | first | First Class | gift | gift cards | Guest Rewards | HHonors | Hilton | Hilton HHonors | hotel | Hotels | Hotels and resorts | Los Angeles | Marriott Starwood | MasterCard | Miles Flown | online | points | program | Rewards | Rewards points | shopping | Starwood | travel | Travel Insurance | travelers | Travelex | Traveling | trip | world | World MasterCard | Wyndham