Delta Economy is back in the amenities game, having announced that most long-haul international flights now offer premium benefits, including:
– Enhanced meals and snacks (with ice cream on select flights)
– Complimentary beer, wine and spirits and a large bottle of water
– Complimentary eye shades and earplugs
– New ergonomically-designed ear buds from Delta's partnership with Billboard
– The new 'Delta Studio' – free on-board entertainment options including games, new movies, HBO and SHOWTIME
This is a welcome reappearance following several years of non-economy class amenity kits, but will it swing it for you when making a decision of who to fly with?