What is most important when you travel?
This was the question asked to the Expedia Elite Plus members (people who spend more than $10,000 with Expedia per year).
The results are a bit surprising!
1) Hotel room cleanliness (89%)
2) Good customer service (81%)
3) Privacy of online information (80%)
4) Saving money for leisure travel (73%)
5) Free wireless internet (63%)
6) Hotel location (66%)
7) Loyalty programs (42%)
8) Ability to manage travel itineraries via mobile device (32%)
9) Ability to get travel alerts on mobile device (31%)
10) Hotel Upgrade Option (28%)
Loyalty programs and if the destination / travel is a deal appeal most to me.
How do you decide how to travel? What do you factor in the most?