Good offer from IHG to earn a free night when staying at Holiday Inn Resorts.
You can choose when you will spend free night – now or later.
If you book four nights with the Bonus Night Offer rate you will receive your fifth night free. (Bonus Night Offer rate is adjusted to reflect a 20% discount for
a total five-night stay) – Free night now
If you want to go on two vacations, you can earn a free night by staying two or more nights at any participating Holiday Inn Resort® property – and then use your free night later at a Holiday Inn Resort location-free night later.
Terms and conditions
Free Night Now
1. At participating Holiday Inn Resort® hotels in the United States or Mexico only.
2. Discounts at most participating hotels are between 10-15%. Some restrictions apply. 30% discounts are limited.
3. Must book the qualifying rate of ID5NF.
4. Rate is not available with room rates negotiated for groups of 10 or more, travel industry rates or employee rates. Program terms and participating hotels subject to change without notice. All reservations are final and require full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. Payment is non-refundable. No refunds if cancelled or changed. Once a reservation is confirmed, your credit card will be charged between time of booking and day of arrival for the total amount shown, regardless of whether or not the reservation is used.
5. You will be required to acknowledge that you have read the above prepayment and cancellation policy when making your reservation.
6. Program terms and participating hotels are subject to change without notice.
Free Night Later
1. Offer is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., including DC, Canada (excluding Quebec), and Mexico.
2. Stay must be used at another Holiday Inn Resort property located in the United States, Mexico, or Caribbean.
3. You must register your IHG® Rewards Club Number in advance of your stay at www.holidayinnresorts.com/freenight and your stay must be completed between March 1, 2014 and March 20, 2014 to be eligible for Award. Booking can begin on March 1, 2014. If you are not already an IHG® Rewards Club member you may join for free at www.ihgrewardsclub.com. A stay is one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Qualifying Room Rates do not include the following reduced room rates: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: amount | award | bonus | Book | Booking | business | BUSINESS CLASS | Canada | Card | credit | Credit Card | discount | discounts | Earn | earn a free night | holiday | Holiday Inn | Holiday Inn Resort | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Hotels | IHG | Mexico | offer | Photo Review | Pointbreaks & more IHG | policy | program | Resort | Rewards | Rewards Club | staying | travel | Traveling | united