1. Get a $200 Visa gift card at Office Max for $196.95. Yes, you can buy money cheaper than its actual value
Basically, Office Max (in store only) gives you $10 off when you buy any of their Master Card and Visa gift card. To maximize this deal, you should buy a $200 Visa or Master gift card which has a fees of $6.95. with the $10 off promotion, you can make at least $3.05 + 197 points. In addition, if you have a Chase Ink Bold or Plus which earns 5x at OfficeMax, the return will be $3.05 + 985 Ultimate Reward points
2. Staples is offering a free $10 ePromo card when you get a $50 eGift card through 6/16. Since you will buy this via Cashstar.com, you might not be able to earn 5x points by using your Chase Ink credit cards. I will probably use this $10 ePromo card to buy Easy Rebate Items at Staples to get my money back.
Terms and Conditions can be found here
– eGift Cards may be used only in Staples U.S. retail stores
– eGift Cards cannot be used for credit card payments or to purchase other gift cards (including Staples gift cards) or wireless cards
– No more than five eGift Cards may be used for any single purchase
3. CVS is offering $5 Extra Bucks when buying 2 Visa gift cards throuugh 06/15. This offer is valid for in-store purchase only.
CVS sells $500 My Vanilla Debit Visa card with $3.95 fees that can be cashed out by using Amazon Payment. $500 Vanilla Visa gift card can be bought for $504.95 which can be loaded to Bluebird at Walmart. Bluebird money can be sent back to your checking account within a few days. To maximize this deal, you should buy 2 Vanilla Visa gift card for $1,010 and get back $5 Extra Bucks.
HT: Dan's Deals