Here is our daily deal alert:
Today's Hotel Deal
1. Save 20% off bookings at Four Point, Aloft and Element with AAA/CAA (American Automobile Association) rate. This rate would be stackable with the Double Take, Double Points promotion at Starwood from May 1 through July 31, 2013. Click on the link to register.
Four Point, Aloft and Element are mid-scale hotels under Starwood brands which also own luxurious W, Westin, Sheraton and St Regis hotels.
From now until the end of 2013, they offer 20% off bookings at 150 hotels:
Here are the location maps for participating hotels.
Most of the participating hotels are on the East Coast, Florida, Texas, California and a handful in Canada
AAA Discount Rate terms and conditions:
– Offer is valid at participating properties for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2013.
– Arrival Day restrictions may apply.
– Must show a valid AAA/CAA Membership card at check-in.
– Standard room rates do not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
– A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
– Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
2. Travelocity Mobile Save $50 with a minimum spend of $150
My experience: I called this number (**872835) and received the promo code within 5 seconds. the promo code seems to be unique. Note that when you book through Travelocity, you forfeit your hotel points and elite nights.
Here is the link to terms and conditions
– Travel dates must be between March 11, 2013 and February 4, 2014.
– GoodBuy Hotel purchase requires a minimum spend of $150
– To redeem the Promo Code, you simply type in your unique 1-time code into the Promotional Code field on the Checkout Billing Page of the mobile site or app, and $50 will be automatically deducted from the final price of your qualifying GoodBuy Hotel. You may only redeem the Promo Code once and only during the Promotion Period.