As you might have read we have started to help folks find BRGs recently. I wanted to share some recent success stories and learnings.
– BRG rates can compete well with corporate rates
– in order to file a BRG the hotel must have rooms available on the brand website, otherwise no claim will be processed
– Intercontinental London, which costs a whopping GBP 400+ per night – one free night stay
– Intercontinental Moscow, several free night stays
– Intercontinental Dubai, several free nights
– Intercontinental Buenoes Aires, several free nights
– Westin Tyson's Corner (during FTU)
– Hyatt Downtown L.A. (soon to be Hyatt Regency) is not yet part of the BRG because it is not a 'full part' of Hyatt yet, a bit of a bogus explanation since hyatt.com accepts reservations just fine and teh T&C's don't have such an exception
Send us an email at brg – at – bluusun.com and we'd be happy to shoot back advice and options.