Here's my list of my favorite airline awards.
1) Fly from Alaska (even the remote Barrow, AK or Adak, AK) to Lima, Peru for 30,000 American Advantage miles One-Way in Business with a free stop-over in SFO/ LAX
2) Lufthansa & others from the US to Asia with a stop-over in Europe in First Class RT for 140,000 United Mileage Plus miles
3) LAN in South America, Lima, Peru to Miami for 25,000 Avios in Business Class or Lima to Buenos Aires in Business for 20,000 Avios One-Way
4) Singapore Airlines Suites Class Saver Awards on the A380 for 140,000 Krisflyer miles RT if booked online for SFO-HKG (other routes vary in pricing and higher fuel surcharges)
5) Lufthansa, Asiana and more Star Alliance carriers using 90,000 Dividend Miles RT from the US to Asia in Business Class routed via Europe, or for a bit more in First Class, please note that the best transatlantic first class provided by Lufthansa can't be booked using US Airways Dividend Miles
6) Avios for short expensive Economy flights in general, expensive American, Alaska flights or for intra-Japan flights, Japan-China on JAL or Lima to Cuzco
7) Air France Open Jaw from the US to South Africa and return from Reunion (the island next to Mauritius) in Business Class for 130,000 Delta Skymiles RT, Use Avios to fly from JNB to MRU
8) Cathay Pacific in First Class using 140,000 Alaska miles RT from the US to JNB via Hong Kong
9) Cathay Pacific in First Class from the US to Asia (i.e. Bangkok) for 130,000 RT American Airlines miles
10) Aeroplan business mini-RTW awards for 135,000 RT miles with two stops and a destination. Now that they have fuel surcharges fly on United and Singapore Airlines to avoid those charges.
What did I miss?