World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promotion
Following the news and updates around the COVID-19 pandemic, many airlines and hotels were forced to suspend or reduce their daily operations. We have the latest information from airlines and hotels all around the world. As the pandemic started to slow down, hotels started putting out promotions in order to drive up interest. IHG Rewards Club just announced a brand new global promotion starting in October!
IHG Double Points With Every Stay Promotion
IHG Rewards Club announced its latest global promotion that will be available for a limited amount of time. Members can earn unlimited double points for stays between October 1 and December 15, 2020. Compared to other ongoing promotions this double points promotion from IHG is good to use if you are already planning a stay. However, this promotion can be very lucrative for affiliated cardholders from Chase since they can earn 10,000 bonus points for their first stay. Also, there is no cap on the number of bonus points you can earn which can be quite good.
From the official website:
Whether you leave home for a work trip or road trip, double your points with EVERY stay starting 1 October. Register now and stay 1 October through 15 December 2020 to start earning extra at any IHG® Hotel & Resort.
Details of the promotion:
- In order to participate in the promotion, you need to be an IHG Rewards Club member
- You must register for the promotion and book before December 15, 2020
- All Qualifying Stays between October 1, 2020 and December 15, 2020 after registering for the promotion will be awarded double points
- There is no cap on the total number of points you can get during the promotion
- For cardmembers using an IHG Rewards Club Credit Card from Chase, an additional 10,000 Bonus Points will be awarded on your first qualifying stay during the promotional period at any IHG hotel and resort worldwide
- You can register for the promotion here