Marriott Bonvoy Announces Status Challenge
Marriott Bonvoy just announced a new status match with a challenge for members with elite status with some of the rival hotel brands. This latest status challenge is a great opportunity for those with elite status in a rival hotel loyalty program to stay with Marriott and earn an elite tier in the Bonvoy program much faster than usual.
Marriott Bonvoy Announces Status ChallengeMarriott Bonvoy has launched a new opportunity for members of Hilton Honors, World of Hyatt, Accor Live Limitless, and IHG Rewards Club programs. For a limited time only members will be able to enroll in a status challenge that offers instant Marriott Bonvoy Gold, or Platinum benefits. Once enrolled members will get a complimentary 90-day status match during which they need to complete the challenge to keep the status through February 2022. To keep the status, beyond the 90 days, members will need to stay 5 nights to retain Gold, or 15 nights to retain Platinum status. In order to get access to Marriott Bonvoy Elite status:
- Members will have to register for the status challenge
- Provide proof of Elite membership in another loyalty program and a stay within the last 12 months
Get fast-track access to Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. You’re invited to experience Marriott Bonvoy Elite status faster than ever. All you have to do is show proof of your Elite membership in another loyalty program and a stay within the last 12 months to get upgraded. Then, stay a reduced number of nights within 90 days to keep your new status until February 2022.How the programs are matched:
- Accor Live Limitless - Gold members are matched to Marriott Bonvoy Gold, while Platinum and Diamond members get Platinum.
- Hilton Honors - Gold and Diamond members are matched to Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
- World of Hyatt - Explorist members are matched to Marriott Bonvoy Gold while Globalist get Platinum
- IHG Rewards Club - Platinum and Spire Elite members are matched to Marriott Bonvoy Platinum