Rent a Car From Hertz and Receive $250 in Travel Credits
The Hertz Corporation, a subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings is one of the largest rental companies with locations all over the world. Hertz holds more than 10,200 locations in the USA, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Latin America, and The Caribbean. The company just announced a promotion that could be very lucrative for their customers in the United States.
Rent a Car From Hertz and Receive $250 in Travel CreditsHertz just announced a brand new offer for its customers in the United States. Members can earn $250 in travel credits if they rent a vehicle from a participating location in the United States. This offer will be available to all customers that make a reservation before September 15, 2020. However, in order to be eligible for the offer you should be 18 or older. You should also book with using the code CDP# 2201740 to participate. This promotion is perfect for many Hertz users that planned on renting a vehicle during the promotional period. The $250 Travel Credit includes:
- Event Credit - two credit voucher codes, each worth $50 that can be used towards a live event ticket on Hertz the Tix Fix
- Hotel Credit - one reward credit worth $100 that can be used on Hertz Plus Hotels
- Restaurant Credit - one Restaurant.com eGift Card worth $50
- In order to be eligible for the $250 travel credits, you will need to make a reservation before September 15, 2020
- Customers must book the reservation using CDP# 2201740
- All customers interested in the offer must be 18 in order to participate and redeem the reward
- A maximum limit of one reward is available per customer name, per customer e-mail address, and customer household
- This reward cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts or used towards gift card purchases
- This offer is available for customers in the United States only, excluding territories and possessions
- Keep in mind that the reward is subject to change and it is available while the supplies last
- You can book your reservation here!