Singapore Airlines has launched another spontaneous escapes discount, only this time it is even bigger than before. For a limited amount of time, you will be able to get a 30% discount on the Spontaneous Escapes deal.
Table of Contents
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Spontaneous Escapes Discounts
Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer has just published its latest Spontaneous Escapes that they offer monthly. These awards are valid on travel both Singapore Airlines and SilkAir on select routes. The promotion is valid for bookings through February 29, 2020, and for travel between March 1 and March 31, 2020. Additionally, you will also be able to enjoy 30% off Premium Economy Class Saver rates on non-stop flights between Singapore and Los Angeles for travel from 1-30 April 2020.
From their website:
Fly further for less with KrisFlyer Spontaneous Escapes promotion. With flights to more than 50 destinations on offer, it’s easy to stretch the value of your miles further. Simply redeem your flights on singaporeair.com from now till 29 February 2020, for travel from 1 to 31 March 2020 inclusive.
Some destinations offered in the promotion:
- Singapore – San Francisco business class for 66,550 miles
- Cairns, Australia – Singapore economy class for 19,600 miles
- Rome – Singapore business class for 64,400 miles
- Brisbane – Singapore business class for 43,400 miles
- Bali – Singapore business class for 13,300 miles
- Seoul – Singapore business class for 32,900 miles
- You can see the full list of available destinations here
Details you should keep in mind:
- The promotion is only applicable for online redemption of Saver Awards in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class on selected Singapore Airlines and SilkAir operated flights.
- Eligible bookings can only be made through the official website of Singapore Airlines. You can find the website here
- Discount tickets are available for travel from 1 to 31 March 2020 and tickets should be issued between 17 and 29 February 2020
- This promotion is applicable to both one-way and round-trip tickets
- The 30% discount level is only applied to the number of KrisFlyer miles required for an Economy Class Saver, Premium Economy Class Saver, and/or Business Class Saver award ticket. It does not apply to commercial tickets purchased with part miles, part cash.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airline | airlines | AIRPORT | BUSINESS CLASS | cheap flights | discounts | Earn | Flight | flights | Krisflyer | KrisFlyer Miles | KrisFlyer program | miles | offer | program | promotion | Rewards | sale | Singapore Airlines | Singapore Airlines Business Class | Singapore Airlines Business Class sales | Singapore Airlines Economy | Singapore Airlines flights | Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer | Singapore Airlines Premium Economy | Singapore Airlines Rewards | travel | Traveling | trip | world