American Airlines has launched a new way for AAdvantage credit cardholders to earn extra miles and the new program, called SimplyMiles.
Table of Contents
American Airlines cardholders can link their cards to this new program after signing up using their American Airlines number and then activate personalized offers. The program works much the same as AmEx offers or Chase offers, but instead of cashback or Membership Rewards, you earn American Airline miles. SimplyMiles is a program for earning bonus miles for making purchases with select retailers. This is available on co-branded Citi and Barclays American Airlines credit cards, and when you register you can start earning bonus miles with some retailers.
How to register
Getting into the SimplyMiles program is easy! All you have to do is create an account, link your credit card, and then start adding offers to the card.
- Access the registration page and log in to SimplyMiles using your existing AAdvantage account information. You can access the page here!
- Select the AAdvantage card you want to add. This has to be either a Barclays or Citi card.
- After you finish your login/registration you will be taken to the SimplyMiles homepage where you can see all the offers available for you!
How SimplyMiles program works
- Search through your offers – Browse through your personalized list of offers
- Activate the offer – View offer details and add the offer to your card.
- Complete your purchase – Use one of your registered cards to complete the purchase with a SimplyMiles partner
- Earn Miles – Based on your credit card transactions, they will credit your AAdvantage account with your earned miles
Since this program from American Airlines is new, the offers are not the best yet. As the program grows so will the offers and more options for earning miles will be given. Will you be using this new American Airlines program?
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: AAdvantage | AAdvantage bonus miles | AAdvantage deal | Account | after | airline | airlines | Airlines credit cards | american | American AAdvantage | American Airlines | American Airlines AAdvantage | American SimplyMiles | Amex | AMEX offers | Barclays | bonus | bonus miles | Card | cards | cashback | Chase | Citi | Citi card | credit | Credit Card | credit cards | Earn | earn miles | earning | extra | Membership | Membership Rewards | miles | offer | offers | program | Rewards | SimplyMiles | SimplyMiles program | travel | Traveling