Uber is offering up to $775 in sign up bonuses (depending on your local market) when you get started as an Uber partner (ie driver). The requirements for each market differ slightly but you will need a certain number of completed rides to become legible for the bonus.
During one hour of driving you can complete 2-3 rides – if you accept primarily Uber Pool requests it can often be 5-6 rides per hour.
‘Uber Partner’ is Uber’s way of saying you’re not an employee, but your own driver, and with this bonus you can make great money at your own flexible pace, as long as it’s within the first month.
Table of Contents
Why I like driving for Uber
I do not own a car but when I rent cars from Getaround I often find myself going long distances empty. Wouldn’t it be great to make money & have a good conversation while your drive?
Getaround rentals are just $5 per hour and can be found in many metro markets by now.
Uber offers a destination feature that allows you to set a destination for your trips. This will make your trips longer (typically about twice as long) but you get paid for driving – I feel that is quite a win-win.
Uber drivers earn between $20-$50 per hour – depending on your metro area, how busy it is and how long the average rides are. With the sign up bonus you can easily double your hourly income for the first week(s).
What else does driving for Uber deliver?
- Flexibility – You design your own hours and drive as much or as little as you want
- Regular pay – Fares are automatically deposited and you get paid weekly
- Being your own boss – You’re the boss of yourself, and only you can give yourself overtime
- Reliability – Especially in bigger cities, the volume of work is always there
- Social interaction – You can meet people from all walks of life, from all over the world
How do I get the drive for Uber deal?
Sign up for your bonus to drive for Uber now., then complete the mininum rides in 390 days to get this great bonus. It takes just a few minutes and then you’re on your way to earning money by driving.