New Business Class seats at Air France and Qatar, how many shots will Air Italy fire, Norwegian adding paid WiFi and what’s China Southern’s marketing strategy?
– Air Italy is more and more starting to look like a Qatar Airways sponsored vehicle for EU to US traffic as the airline drops their Asia routes and expends to more US destinations
– Air France is moving away from the excellent Business Class seats they are installing on many wide-body planes right now and experimenting with a rather odd looking seat again for their A330
– Norwegian is adding a paid WiFi option – let’s hope it raises enough money to keep the cash strapped carrier afloat
– Qatar is teasing a new Business Class seat for their A321LR – I can’t keep up with all their seat configurations anymore – every planes seems to be different
– everybody expected a smooth transition of China Southern into oneworld but the carrier wants to be chased and has signed a codeshare agreement with Emirates instead