Up to 8,000 miles for Avis car rentals, LOT now goes to India, Turkish Airlines bullish and new Holiday Inn Serangoon Singapore (good value redemption)
– Avianca Lifemiles is offering a solid 2,500 miles for any rental with Thrifty
To earn LifeMiles, please enter your LifeMiles number in the ‘Frequent Traveler Number’ field. At participating corporate locations in Belgium, Canada, Caribbean, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Latin America, Luxembourg, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. Standard rental conditions and return restrictions must be met.
– Etihad Guest is offering up to 8,000 miles (for Platinum members) and 5,000 for any member for 3day+ rentals with Avis
Validity Area: At all participating Avis locations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America.
Entitlement: This coupon entitles the bearer to a one-time upgrade to a car one group higher than the group reserved. The upgrade offer is applicable to rentals of three days or more. For USA & Canada, maximum upgrade to car group G. For Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia, maximum upgrade to car group F.
– the Manila airport has just gotten a new Sheraton hotel
– LOT has opened up reservations for their first flight to India, opening up the US-India market for them
LOT is a good alternative with minimal fuel surcharges when you book a Star Alliance award.
– Singapore now has a 20,000 IHG Rewards Club points redemption – the new Holiday Inn Express Serangoon