Norwegian still in trouble, IHG’s generous new promotion, earn 5 miles per dollar spend (in the UAE) , $25 in dining credits just for downloading an app, Krisflyer Premium Cabin Rewards to become more expensive
– as we predicted last summer the transatlantic low cost market is coming under increasing pressure. After the demise of Primera and withdrawal of long-haul services by WOW only Norwegian is left and they are struggling enormously to stay afloat until summer (when fares are high enough to bring on serious cash)
– IHG is out with a new Accelerate promotion (check your offer) that is now dubbed Reward Nights – my offer is 61,200 points for at least 6 nights in at least four IHG different brands
– if you live in the UAE this new savings account/ debit card combo earns up to 5 Emirates Skywards miles per dollar spend
Sounds like a great offer!
– Singapore Airlines Krisflyer and Shangri-La have a (targeted) promotion that offers US$25 in dining credits just for downloading the Shangri-La app (check your email for the offer)
– Singapore Airlines Krisflyer is also inflating their award chart for redemption on Singapore Airlines in Business and First Class by 10-20% for bookings after January 16th
– in a sign that China Southern will most likely announce a Oneworld membership agreement soon – Qatar has bought 5% of the massive Chinese airline