Table of Contents
Special Referral Promotion for Newly Approved Applicants
For a limited time, you can receive 60,000 bonus miles as a special promotional offer through the our referral link. The standard promo includes 30,000 bonus miles so grab this special offer while you can!
American Express and Delta Airlines are currently offering this newly approved, referral-only promotion until Nov 7, 2018.
The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card also includes:
- NO annual fee for the first year
- 20% in-flight savings credit on all Delta flights
- Priority boarding for Delta flights
- Free car rental loss and damage insurance, providing secondary coverage when you need it
- Free travel accident insurance (death and dismemberment) for any full-fare, common carrier purchase
- And more
Get Miles Faster
Earning miles is easy and they kick it off with 60,000 miles when applying through our referral link. You must use your new card and spend at least $3,000 within the first 4 months to receive your promotional miles. That’s all you have to do!
The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Card earns:
- 2 miles for every dollar spent directly with Delta
- 1 mile for all other eligible purchases
There are no expiration dates on miles earned and no limits on quantity!
Spend your Gold Delta miles on:
- Upgraded seats
- Car rentals
- Gift cards
- And much more!
Other Perks with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
Besides making it easy to earn miles, the Gold Delta SkyMiles card offers:
- Free first bag check, saving you up to $50
- Free employee cards
- Free access to Spend Manager to help monitor card usage
- Free integration with an existing QuickBooks Online account
- Free mobile and tablet apps to manage, pay, check, and view
- Year-end summaries
- Free Roadside Assistance Hotline
- ZERO foreign transaction fees
- Free account manager designation (assistants, partners, etc.) to handle the account when you are unavailable
- And more
Free Baggage Insurance Plan Coverage for Any Common Carrier Ticket
Whether you’re traveling in the air or on the ground, baggage can get damaged, lost, or even stolen. This is especially true during the busiest times of the year or when traveling is a frequent event.
Baggage insurance can be costly, but not for Gold Delta SkyMiles cardholders.
With this AmEx business card, you’ll enjoy free baggage insurance coverage ($1,250 for carry-on baggage and $500 for checked-in baggage) on any full-fare, common carrier ticket purchase, such as for a plane, bus, ship, or train fare when using your eligible Gold Delta SkyMiles card.
To apply for this promotional offer, simply click on our personal referral link below and get started on receiving your 60,000 bonus miles and other Gold member perks.
AmEx/Delta Promotional miles are only valid once per applicant, per lifetime.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which provide compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.
Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Mighty Media LLC may receive a referral bonus if you choose to apply through our link. We are grateful for your patronage.