Etihad axes Perth and Edinburgh, AirBnB cutting fees?, Emirates new Business Class for the 777, United Polaris lounge to open and 25,000 miles LATAM credit card
– Etihad is further withering away non-profitable routes – this time Perth and Edinburgh are being cut
– AirBnB is trialing a program to hide their fees (only hosts will pay) from consumers – even if it does not reduce fees hosts will more likely eat than fees than consumers
– is this Emirates’ new Business Class for the 777?
So far it is just renderings but it seems more than just coincidence what colors are being used and it looks like a very solid competitor to teh QSuite
– United is now optimistic to open their San Francisco Polaris lounge in April
The main United Club right after security at the International Terminal has been closed for some time to make way for the Polaris lounge construction. Let’s hope the new lounge will be delightful!
– don’t forget about the LATAM credit card from US Bank which currently offers 25,000 miles after 45 transaction (no minimum spend required besides that) – it also has no annual fee