Alaska Mileage Plan to add Aer Lingus?, Executive Club to go revenue based, new IHG cards coming, simple ask AMEX for the best credit card offer, 80,000 points for switching health insurance
– Aer Lingus is BA’s newest expansion vehicle to the US and the IAG company is planning a new route to Seattle from Dublin and a partnership (incl. a frequent flyer partnership) with Alaska Airlines
– rumors are abound that British Airways Executive Club is following Flying Blue and Miles & More to use revenue based earning – I’m not worried much
– more rumors that Chase is relaunching their IHG card line-up – maybe time to apply for the ‘old card’ with the 80,000 points link
– more reports that simply asking AMEX for the best offers via phone is now working well for Business cards (it was a pain before)
– if you live in Australia switching health insurance can be worth up to 80,000 Virgin Australia Velocity points!