– Aer Lingus is BA’s newest expansion vehicle to the US and the IAG company is planning a new route to Seattle from Dublin and a partnership (incl. a frequent flyer partnership) with Alaska Airlines
– rumors are abound that British Airways Executive Club is following Flying Blue and Miles & More to use revenue based earning – I’m not worried much
– more rumors that Chase is relaunching their IHG card line-up – maybe time to apply for the ‘old card’ with the 80,000 points link
– more reports that simply asking AMEX for the best offers via phone is now working well for Business cards (it was a pain before)
– if you live in Australia switching health insurance can be worth up to 80,000 Virgin Australia Velocity points!