– after years of lackluster growth and profits Air Asia X seems to have honed in the routes, fares and marketing now and surprised with aggressive growth plans
– Mexican Ultra LCC Volaris is taking a hit of $30 million in losses for 2017 as it hasn’t been able to fill all the new planes and routes (especially to the US)
– United has an award sale to just four (!) of their hundreds of destinations and only for Economy class Round Trips
Recommended for you:
- Is it time to stop flying AirAsia?
- Oneworld EU to US $1,500 in Business, Europe – Africa $1,300 in Business, NYC to Tokyo $2,000 in Business, Air Berlin resolution in September?, average transatlantic fares are falling, Sri Lanka’s Business Class Review
- Singapore Airlines Krisflyer award availability, 2,500 Miles& More per Hilton stay, new Lufthansa livery
- Royal Brunei Airlines Review
- Turkish Airlines Business Class Review Amsterdam to Cape Town via Istanbul on a A330 – a double Turkish delight
- American Airlines Review First Class Flagship A321T 3 class – San Francisco to New York AA164
- The basics (and tips and tricks) of redeeming Air New Zealand Airpoints
- Hainan looking for partners (can you apply?), flybe isn’t so fly, Hyatt comes to Addis Abeba and Air China cools on Australia
- Photo Review: Malaysia Airlines Business Class A330 Bali (DPS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Radisson Blu Maputo Mozambique Review – Blown by the wind …
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents.
Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines.
You can reach Torsten at [email protected]els.com.
This post has been tagged with: AirAsia reviews | Airlines review | Best Airline
Don't miss - more topics from Mighty TravelsAAdvantage | Aegean Airlines | Aeromexico | Aeroplan | Air Canada | Air China | Air France | Air France/KLM Flying Blue | Air India | Air New Zealand | AirAsia | AirBnB | Airline Reviews | Alaska Airlines | Alaska Mileage Plan | Alitalia | American Airlines | American Express | American Express Membership Rewards | ANA | Asia Miles | Asiana Airlines | Avianca | Avios | Avis | Award Booking | Bank Bonuses | Best coffee | Best Rate Guarantee | Best Western | British Airways (BA) | Capital One | Cash Back Deals | Cathay Pacific Reviews | Chase Sapphire Reserve | Chase Ultimate Rewards | Cheap flights | Cheap Passport Photos | Cheap Visas | Checking Accounts/ Bank Bonuses | China Airlines Review | Choice Hotels | Choice Privileges | Citibank | Club Carlson / Radisson | Credit Card Deals | Currency Arbitrage | Delta Airlines | Delta Skymiles | Destinations & Inspiration | Emirates Reviews & Skywards | Error Fares / Mistake Fares | Etihad Reviews & Etihad Guest | Expedia Coupons | Fare Monitoring Service | Frequent Flyer Programs | Fuel surcharges | Getaround | Google ITA Matrix | Hainan Airlines | Hawaiian Airlines | HHonors | Hilton Honors | Hilton Hotels | Hotel Corporate Codes | Hotel Deals | Hotel Friends & Family Discounts | Hotel Loyalty Programs | Hotel Reviews | Hyatt | Iberia | IHG Rewards Club | Immigration & Airport Security | Immunization | Japan Airlines | Jetblue TrueBlue | Krisflyer | Lifemiles | Lounge Reviews | Low Cost Airlines | Lufthansa Miles and More | Malaysia Airlines | Manufactured Spend | Marriott Hotels | Mighty Travels Premium | Mileage Plus | Mistake Fares | Mountain Gorillas | Norwegian | Online Shopping Mall Deals | Orbitz Coupons & Deals | Priority Pass Lounges | Qantas | Qatar Airways | Radisson Rewards | Rapid Rewards | Ryanair | Saudia | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Sri Lankan | StarHOT | StarwoodONE | ThankYou Points | Things to Do (City Guides) | TOP Travel Destinations | Travel Agent Rate | Travel Deals | Travel Insurance | Travel News | Travel Tech | Turkish Airlines Review | Uber | United Airlines | United Mileage Plus | World of Hyatt | Wyndham Hotels | Wyndham Rewards |