Airbus succeeds at blackmail, Etihad $75 lounge access, American Express Hilton cards now available, United’s new timeliness and Premium Economy launching soon
– Airbus shows that blackmailing your customers still works in the airline industry – Emirates has signed an agreement to buy 36 more A380 keeping plane production alive for now
– Etihad has expanded their pay-per-use lounge program to New York – it’s just $75 per person – this can make sense if you need a productive day at the lounge
– American Express is rolling out the new Hilton card family and application links are live now for Personal Cards and Business cards
The big question is – will we get a sign-up bonus even if we got the old cards? We shall see once people report back with their experiences.
– I just flew United today and the company seems serious about being on-time finally – what a change!
The company also plans to help people keep up-to-date with why their planes are late (if they are).
– United is adding Premium Economy to some of their aircraft soon – I’m not a believer in Premium Economy but seemingly American and Delta are making (some) money from it