– Chase now offers the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card with 120,000 bonus points
That’s a solid increase from the usual 80,000 offer, however (unlike the Business version) this card falls under the dreaded 5/24 rules with Chase.
– the Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu is about to open in January 2018
It looks gorgeous!
– these are scary, bombshell numbers!
According to MicroMetrics, OTAs now have access to more than 99 percent of the world’s hotel inventory. This, alone, isn’t such a startling thought, but then consider that the Priceline Group and Expedia Inc. are predicted to collectively control 94 percent of all online bookings by 2020 and the figures quickly start to become sobering.
– Emirates is planning on running their new First Class to Brussels and Zurich (sounds like an odd launch choice to me) and the airline is almost back to normal capacity to Nigeria now
– I haven’t found a good way to use AeroMexico points so far but US Bank is out with an improved offer to get 30,000 miles after $2,000 in spend (Thanks for pointing this out DoC)