– remote St. Helena has finally gotten its first commercial flight after the long awaited opening of its airport
Flights are operated by SA Airlink via Windhoek, Namibia. SA Airlink is a subsidiary of South African Airways ans redemption are generally hard or impossible using Star Alliance Mileage programs.
– after snakes on a plane we now have roach infestation – you’ll never guess the carrier
– don’t be surprised if your Virgin Atlantic fight is suddenly operated by Delta as the British carrier struggles to keep their 787 operational as the Rolls-Royce engines need maintenance.
– Emirates has a new coupon for $50 off Economy, $300 Business Class and $1,500 off First Class with code AMXEKNR for all Round Trips departing from the US
– another scare for Bali bound passengers on Air Asia (Review) as the cabin depressurization light came on and the plane dropped from 32,000 feet to just 10,000 as the pilots worked on getting to breathable air
Questions, corrections, ideas about this article? Catch us on Twitter @mightytravels
See how to save $190 on ANY airfare ticket with Mighty Travels Premium
. Plus get 95% off Business and First Class fares with Real-Time Mistake Fare Alerts
Start your 30 Day FREE TRIAL now.
Want free upgrades, free breakfasts, free hotel credit & VIP gifts on ANY luxury hotel stay? Get these free benefits when you book with luxury travel concierge
for the same price as the hotel’s own website. Use code MT19 for an extra 10% off
your first booking.