– Avis and Budget have a new promotion that allows you to earn 5,000 AAdvantage miles on selected higher car groups but a respectable 2,000 on 3days+ rentals for most other rental groups
– AAdvantage now has a booking.com-powered hotel engine that allows you to earn up to 1,000 miles per night
Rates are the same as on booking.com – so if you are currently using booking.com and paying cash this is a
good alternative no-brainer to rack up more miles.
– Southwest RapidRewards has a highly targeted to (California residents) promotion that gets you a free companion pass after one purchase with your new credit cards
I did not see the promotion in my account despite my California address for years. But you can check your account here.
Keep in mind that 5/24 DOES apply for Southwest cards.
– Wyndham Rewards is sending out emails with Gold status after just one stay right now
There is no direct link so you have to wait for the email. Those are the Terms & Conditions.
* Capitalized terms used without definition in these promotion terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”) will have the meanings ascribed to them in the Wyndham Rewards program terms and conditions, available at www.WyndhamRewards.com/terms (the “Program Terms”). Blue Level Members who qualify for a Member Level upgrade pursuant to these Promotion Terms will receive an upgrade to Gold Level. To qualify for the Stay 1, Get Gold (“Gold Level Offer”) and receive an upgrade to Gold Level, a Wyndham Rewards Member must: (i) receive an email invitation from Wyndham Rewards specific to the Gold Level Offer (the “Gold Level Offer Email”); (ii) complete the registration process for the Gold Level Offer by clicking on the “registration” link in the Gold Level Offer Email or registering through the “My Promotions” section of their Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamrewards.com or the Wyndham Rewards mobile app, in each case, between October 9, 2017 and December 31, 2017; (iii) book one (1) Qualified Stay; then (iv) begin such Qualified Stay on or after October 9, 2017 and complete it no later than January 1, 2018. Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions and do not include third party online bookings; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays. A Member who qualifies for a Gold Level upgrade pursuant to these Promotion Terms will be notified of such upgrade by email sent to the email address stored in such Member’s Member account, within forty-eight (48) hours following the completion the applicable Qualified Stay. Maximum of one (1) upgrade to Gold Level per Member. A no-show will not qualify for this Gold Level Offer.
The Gold Level Offer is exclusive to Wyndham Rewards Members who receive the Gold Level Offer Email. The Gold Level Offer is not transferable and may not be substituted for or combined with any other offer. Wyndham Rewards, Inc. may cancel or modify the Gold Level Offer without notice. A Member’s Gold Member Level earned pursuant to this Gold Level Offer cannot be transferred, purchased or sold. A Member’s Member Level status and the benefits applicable to each Member Level are subject to full Member Level terms and conditions within the Program Terms. The Gold Level Offer is subject to full Program Terms in addition to these Promotion Terms, and is void where prohibited.
** Upon request and subject to availability for qualified stays, go free award stays and go fast award stays at participating Wyndham Hotel Group hotels. Preferred rooms must be in the same room type category as the room initially booked.