Updated Bandung City Guide, 3,000 Miles to test drive an Audi, Air Berlin cancelling flights to Abu Dhabi and beyond, Hong Kong Airlines announces London, San Francisco and New York, Norwegian to run out of cash soon?
– after another visit to Indonesia’s third largest city I have updated my Bandung city guide
– Kenya and Oman Air have the Round Trip from Johannesburg to Dubai for $682 in Business Class right now (though mostly on narrow body planes)
– Miles and More is ready to give you 3,000 miles if you test drive an Audi
– Privacy.com is an interesting new service (with a great domain name!) that takes virtual cards to a new level
– Air Berlin now runs rolling cancellations of their daily schedule but they maintain this is just ‘normal operations’
Meanwhile Etihad is re-booking passengers for service to Germany from Air Berlin flights onto their own aircraft and is advising against booking Air Berlin for onwards travel.
– HNA backed Hong Kong Airlines is going after Cathay pacific and is announcing flights to London, San Francisco and New York soon
– Ryanair’s boss has some interesting things to say about Europe’s airline industry – most notable he sees Norwegian and Monarch airline running of of business this winter