– after another visit to Indonesia’s third largest city I have updated my Bandung city guide
– Kenya and Oman Air have the Round Trip from Johannesburg to Dubai for $682 in Business Class right now (though mostly on narrow body planes)
– Miles and More is ready to give you 3,000 miles if you test drive an Audi
– Privacy.com is an interesting new service (with a great domain name!) that takes virtual cards to a new level
– Air Berlin now runs rolling cancellations of their daily schedule but they maintain this is just ‘normal operations’
Meanwhile Etihad is re-booking passengers for service to Germany from Air Berlin flights onto their own aircraft and is advising against booking Air Berlin for onwards travel.
– HNA backed Hong Kong Airlines is going after Cathay pacific and is announcing flights to London, San Francisco and New York soon
– Ryanair’s boss has some interesting things to say about Europe’s airline industry – most notable he sees Norwegian and Monarch airline running of of business this winter