WOW $357 Round Trip to SE Asia from many US cities, 10x at Walmart, new AMEX offers with Hilton and AMEX Travel, China now adds 160 planes in six months, 20,000 BusinessExtra points, Air Canada record profits and their vision of aviation
– great prices on China Eastern from many East (!), Central and West Coast cities to most of their destinations in SE Asia starting at $357 Round Trip with lots of availability
– Chase is pushing Chase Pay at Walmart with a 10x if you use it online
– AMEX has a new round of offers with 3,500 Membership Rewards points when spending $300 or more at US Hilton or 7,500 Membership Rewards points when spending $500 or more at AMEX Travel – check your account
– Chinese carriers added 160 NEW planes in the first half of 2017 incl. more than 50 long-haul jets – wow!
– Credibly offers up to 20,000 BusinessExtra points when you loan out money using their system, enough for two Business Class flights RT
– Air Canada is reporting record profits for Q2 2017
Here is an interesting presentation by the company from 2016 explaining their vision of the future and competitive advantages.