– Hyatt is out with a new offer to GREATLY accelerate status for Chase Hyatt credit card holders
You will need to register before Sep 30th and just 10 nights are required to Explorist and 20 nights for Globalist.
Most people I know have given up on World of Hyatt as they launched and increased the requirements to qualify for status. I’m glad Hyatt is back in the game now.
– LATAM has a status match for many airlines including Oneworld partners – the process is complicated but may be worth your time if you have a flights in South America coming up
– Wyndham Rewards offers $10 off for any booking done through their app
– Barclay keeps offering the 60,000 bonus miles offer for the Aviator card (the bank is usually not crazy about the fact that may have had this card in the past)
– this may or may not work for you – 5,000 or 10,000 IHG points with your next stay