Skyteam Business Class to Europe & Tel Aviv $2,200, Business Class to Australia $2,600, 10% off Southwest, 40% off many Starwood hotels, AerCap on fire
– Skyteam currently has good summer/ fall fares to Europe and Tel Aviv around $2,200 Round Trip in Business Class
– Xiamen Air has great fares from Los Angeles to Sydney in Business Class for ~$2,600 Round Trip
– Groupon is sending out emails with 10% off Southwest gift cards – they always end up in my spam folder so double check if you got this targeted promotion
– American Express and Starwood have a promotion where you get 40% if you book two consecutive nights and pay with your American Express card for participating hotels in North America and Latin America
– AerCap – the worlds largest aircraft leasing firm – has leased out twice as many jets in Q2 2017 as it did in 2016
Dublin-based lessor AerCap Holdings signed lease agreements for 65 aircraft in the 2017 second quarter, more than doubling the 27 leases the company secured in 2Q 2016. AerCap’s signed leases during the quarter covered 18 widebody and 47 narrowbody aircraft, the company said July 12.