– Singapore Airlines has put various destinations east of Colombo, Sir Lanka on sale in Business Class.
– Air Berlin seems to be ready to ask for government help in solving it’s liquidity crisis
Air Berlin (AB, Berlin Tegel) has asked the governments of Berlin and North-Rhine Westphalia for a guarantee application, reports Reuters, quoting an Air Berlin spokesperson. This is the first step required in a bid to ask the governments of those states to guarantee its debts.
– United has great Business Class award space on several of it’s newly launched routes to Europe (like the new service to Munich)
– customers overwhelmingly expect the same WiFi experience on a plane as they do on the ground – who can solve it first?
– Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles offers 500 miles for any booking with Alamo, Enterprise or National
Miles & Smiles are a great currency for tips from Europe to Africa at just 10,000 miles one-way.
– have you been wondering what this crazy diplomatic tussle with Qatar is all about – this Bloomberg insight will help you understand