Qatar now ‘buys American’, Beijing’s new airport, did you just buy 175 Boeing 737MAX?, $20 off any Avis reservation, Chase changing Hyatt visa card
– Qatar is seeking a 10% stake in American Airlines valued at $880 million – there is still surplus money that the Qatari rulers want to invest
– you thought Beijing’s airport is already too big and pretty new? Get ready for the completely new Beijing airport serving 100 million additional customers every year – due to open in 2019
– this secret Boeing customer just bought 175 Boeing 737MAX – is it Norwegian?
– good fares on Swiss Business Class from the UK
– Chase will be changing the Hyatt credit cards from two free nights to 40,000 Hyatt points
40,000 points will you give you a ton of nights at the Park Hyatt Mendoza but only limited access to high end properties.