DHS install new security measures, Trump travel ban finally coming live, Ghana opens domestic flights to foreign carriers, Barclays 45000 miles card, Uber rides for others, Citibank 75,000 Executive card link
– the DHS is setting new security procedures in motion – most we do not know yet but there is NO new laptop ban from European airports – awesome!
– almost forgotten the Trump administration travel ban is coming into reality after the latest Supreme Court decision
– Ghana is amazingly open with aviation rights – now they are planning to open up domestic flights to foreign carriers (besides 5th freedom rights that already seem to come easy).
– Barclays is back again with the 45,000 Wyndham points credit card – a great offer and Wyndham is now my favorite Cash & Points program with a number of redemptions that saved the day for me
– you can now book Uber rides for others – finally!
– Citibank is offering 75,000 AA miles with the improved AAdvantage Executive World Mastercard
Use 999999 as the referral code and any airport code where there is an Admirals Club.
This is a great offer if you haven’t recently applied for Citicards and find value in the $450 fee.