WOW – many $225 trans-atlantic Round Trips with Norwegian, Cebu cuts back Middle East routes, Delta improves upgrades, American now has fine dining, Copa, Turkish and Singapore join TSA Pre
– Norwegian has once again opened the floodgates for their new transatlantic, single aisle planes – many routes are now available for ~$225 Round Trip
– Cebu Pacific, in a surprising move, has announced plans to suspend routes to Kuwait, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh
– Delta has improved the upgrade process for many elite flyers
– American Airlines has opened it’s first Flagship First Dining and every NYC blogger was invited – it looks great though!
– finally more international airlines – this time Copa, Singapore, Turkish have joined TSA Pre