Aeromexico plane collides with truck (plane wins), great Malindo Air Business Class fares within Asia, great fares to Chile and Guatemala, 40,000 IHG points up for grabs and COPA cutting costs too
– an Aeromexico 737 (the same Aeromexico 737 I was just on two days ago) collided with a maintenance truck at LAX, injuring eight passengers of the truck and damaging the plane
Planes usually have the right of way on a taxiway – this might be a lawsuit in the making for LAX.
– Malindo Air has some great deals inside Asia in Business Class with fares often rivaling Economy Class tickets
The airline is a subsidiary of Lion Air (which isn’t great by any means) but the subsidiary has pulled away and offers a solid ‘Domestic First’ experience. It might be worthwhile to consider on your next trip to the region.
– we reported yesterday about the cheap fares from/to Asia to South America – now the ‘missing’ Santiago de Chile to Seoul fares have appeared as well for $474 Round Trip – a great deal!
– Air Canada has a great deal from Brussels to Guatemala for just $409 Round Trip
There are many more great fares especially from Europe that we post every day on Mighty Fares – take a look.
– there is a great 40,000 IHG points promotion for just 4 stays in Asia- pacific – unfortunately it is heavily targeted – try if you can register here
– COPA has also caught the cost cutting bug