– an Aeromexico 737 (the same Aeromexico 737 I was just on two days ago) collided with a maintenance truck at LAX, injuring eight passengers of the truck and damaging the plane
Planes usually have the right of way on a taxiway – this might be a lawsuit in the making for LAX.
– Malindo Air has some great deals inside Asia in Business Class with fares often rivaling Economy Class tickets
The airline is a subsidiary of Lion Air (which isn’t great by any means) but the subsidiary has pulled away and offers a solid ‘Domestic First’ experience. It might be worthwhile to consider on your next trip to the region.
– we reported yesterday about the cheap fares from/to Asia to South America – now the ‘missing’ Santiago de Chile to Seoul fares have appeared as well for $474 Round Trip – a great deal!
– Air Canada has a great deal from Brussels to Guatemala for just $409 Round Trip
There are many more great fares especially from Europe that we post every day on Mighty Fares – take a look.
– there is a great 40,000 IHG points promotion for just 4 stays in Asia- pacific – unfortunately it is heavily targeted – try if you can register here
– COPA has also caught the cost cutting bug