Please stop stealing our deals, new IHG Pointbreaks, Philippine Airlines deals in AU/ Asia, new Iberia Premium Economy & More
– this morning we shared a wonderful fare from Brazil in Business Class to Dallas for $654 Round Trip with Delta with our Premium subscribers
The data we used has been on our servers for 16 hours and we just read through the results at 9.30 AM Pacific Time and sent alerts right away.
Within one hour it had spread to a number of sites here and here. None links back to us as the original source. We contacted several and they swear they had a different source that they ‘can’t reveal’. This is not exactly CNN folks!
This is not the first time – we run our own deal analysis – just today we combed through 161,467 Economy and 124,666 Business Class fares. We post almost all Economy fares on MightyFares and a selected number of Business Class fares every day here. It’s frustrating to see content that is time sensitive and valuable being stolen – but remember where you can find the deals first.
– IHG has posted the list of properties for Pointbreaks which you can book starting next week – there are number of really interesting properties in Europe and Asia this time!
– Philippine Airlines has a deal from Sydney/ Melbourne to several destinations in Asia (Bangkok, Hong Kong) for $885 Round Trip in Business Class
The booking class Z earns on 125% Etihad Guest. The planes will be a mix of A340 and A330 – only teh latter will be ‘newish’.
– Etihad and Jet Airways have interesting fares from Cairo to Cochi for $554 in Business Class Round Trip
The Jet Airways flights can be credited to Miles & More at 200% (Yielding about 7,000 miles) and Etihad to
Etihad Guest at 130% (yielding 4,000 miles).
– Iberia and Level now share the same new Premium Economy