– American Express has updated the offers for the Hilton Honors Card (80,000 Hilton Honors Points after spending $2,000) and the Hilton Honors Surpass (100,000 Hilton Honors Points after spending $3,000)
It seem the recent ‘re-evaluation’ of Hilton Honors points might have something to do with that?
– Air Astana seems to be eternally hopeful on joining Star Alliance – will it happen soon?
– Delta is moving terminals at Los Angeles (LAX) airport – it can only get better!
– surprisingly American Airlines is planning to invest $200 million into China Southern – a staunch Skyteam Alliance member
– remember the match.com shopping mall deal? It made it all the way into the Wall Street Journal!
– RwandaAir is planning London Gatwick service from on May 26th – watch this airline